Arjun Khosla
Arjun Khosla, Urologist
Experience:  Urologic Surgeon

Also my sperm is allot less when I ejaculate

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Arjun Khosla replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'd be happy to help you with this question. I am a practicing Urologist and occasionally see patients with this issue.

Dehydration, anatomical obstruction, and lack of semen production can all contribute to this presentation.

This can be related to multiple factors - do you have any difficulty with urination? That could be indicative of a blockage within the urethra itself. Other points of obstruction include the vas deferens (which carry sperm), the prostate (which produces the fluid that constitutes semen) or the ejaculatory ducts where the sperm/semen are projected into the urethra. Other causes include dehydration (which can reduce the volume of semen).

I hope this helps and I would appreciate if you could give my response a rating when you get a chance.

I would appreciate if you could rate my response whenever you get a chance. Take care and all the best.