Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed, Doctor
Experience:  Master in Internal medicine, MBBS With four years of experience (London).
16101430

I have what feels like a harden vain at the base of my

Customer Question

i have what feels like a harden vain at the base of my penis,,doesnt hurt but wondering what this is
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Amir Javed replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that this could be due to blockage of lymph vessels resulting in swollen lymph node and also thrombosed penile vessels or vein. I will suggest if this just started in the last week all of sudden then important to have evaluation done by your physician in order to rule out any thing serious.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes

Amir