Urodoc
Urodoc, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

I've had foamy urine for two months. It is greatly reduced

Customer Question

I've had foamy urine for two months. It is greatly reduced with hydration. Is this still a concern? This is accompanied by also some mild dull tingling high up in urethra.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Urodoc replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

History of Diabetes?

Is it cloudy?

Are you taking any medications?

Burning sensation after urination?

History of unprotected sex?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi,No diabetes, not cloudy, no medication, no unprotected sex.No burning during or after urination, but definitely a difference in sensation was noticeable over last two months. More dull is the best way to describe.If I were to trace this back to a potential origin, I had a weird experience one night. I woke up and really needed to urinate although I was still pretty erect. I didn't have a choice, I needed to go urgently. It was pretty painful, and I remember thinking, I wonder if I hurt myself somehow.
Expert:  Urodoc replied 3 months ago.

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Most of the time foamy urine is nonspecific and is not a major problem or issue. However, sometimes foamy urine can be from protein,phosphates in the urine.

Other possible cause may include Mild infection.

So you see your doctor, they check your urine sample just to make sure it is okay.

Continue to maintain a good hydration.

Also avoid high protein rich diet.

Try OTC Azo pills and cranberry juice.

Avoid rough masturbation.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

Expert:  Urodoc replied 3 months ago.

It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.