Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician / Family Practice
Experience:  I have 14 years experience in Family Practice which includes the treatment of most co
13781349

I'm years old. I'm in good health. But the other day I

Customer Question

I'm 69 years old. I'm in good health. But the other day I masterbated and ended up having the feeling that I was ejaculating, but nothing came out. Also a lot of the time my hard erection is not as hard has used to be. I'm concerned because my wife passed 2 years ago and I'm contemplating to get involved in a new relationship.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

It sounds that you may have probably had an episode of retrograde ejaculation . That is just where the semen gets ejected into the bladder rather than out the penis. It can be an aggravating type symptom but does you no harm...

The less hard erection may be common at your age group and may usually be helped if needed with one of the common ED medications ( VIAGRA or LEVITRA or CIALIS) --- these usually help 90 percent of men whom need to maintain better erection longer ...that is an option if you need ..

You may have some enlargement of prostate as common issue at your age in men and that may relate to the retrograde ejaculation...

You could consult a urologist for evaluation ...

It may benefit you to check your testosterone levels as well..

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD