Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Is Porn induced ED real?

Customer Question

Is Porn induced ED real?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 3 months ago.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

In a word? No.

although psychiatric issue can lead to ED..

Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
how common is psychiatric ED? I am 38 may be suffering from it.

Many things can interfere with male sexual function....it is just the nature of the beast.

I would not rush to blame issues with this on a serious condition.....many time these sorts of things clear up on their own with time.

But. If you are worried, your next step should be to consult with a Urologist experienced in sexual dysfunction.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS