Urodoc
Urodoc, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

I've been diagnosed with very low testosterone (I'm 83) and

Customer Question

I've been diagnosed with very low testosterone (I'm 83) and have had Testim prescribed. My problem is I can't afford to buy the stuff at nearly$300 per month. I need it for general well being, weight loss and so forth rather than hope for sexual rejuvenation. My question is are there alternative ways to boost testosterone? I've seen a lot of advertisements for various supplements, am sure many are scams, but there has to be something that works! What can you recommend?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Urodoc replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

You can vist this website and consider the AndroGel 1.62% (The Restoration Program.)You can discuss with your doctor and they may prescribe you with Androgel 1.62%.

https://www.androgel.com/savings-and-resources

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Andro gel is also prohibitively expensive as I don't currently have prescription insurance, still about $300 per month. the following is affordable, however. Is it a good substitute for Androgel and Testrim?Depo-Testosterone Coupon - Depo-Testosterone 10ml of 100mg/ml vial
Depo-Testosterone
Testosterone Cypionate
Testosterone cypionate (Depo-Testosterone) is an inexpensive drug used to support normal male development such as muscle growth, facial hair, and deep voice. This drug is more popular than comparable drugs. It is available in generic and brand versions. It is not covered by most Medicare and insurance plans, but manufacturer and pharmacy coupons can help offset the cost. Compare androgens.
Prescription Settings
generic
vial
1ml of 200mg/ml
1 vial
Expert:  Urodoc replied 8 months ago.

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Testosterone injection generates supranormal testosterone levels shortly after 2 to 3 weekly injection and then testosterone levels decline very rapidly,becoming subnormal in the days before the next injection.

Hope this helps.