Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Experience:  General Physician, PGCSD
6740150

I am a 38 year old male and I don't feel that my erection is

Customer Question

I am a 38 year old male and I don't feel that my erection is as hard as it used to be. I am wanting to try viagra. I workout 5 days a week and I am 5'10 175 lbs.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Since how long you have the symptoms of feeling weak erection?

Do you have any known medical condition?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you are having of weak erection is medically called as ED(erectile dysfunction).Its most common causes are: diabetes,hypertension (high blood pressure),cardiovascular diseases,cigarette smoking,nerve or spinal cord damage,low testosterone levels,certain medications,depression and anxiety.

Stress/anxiety/depression are the most common causes of this.The treatment depends on the cause.It includes Oral medications like Sildenafil (Viagra),Tadalafil (Cialis),life style improvements (for example; quitting smoking,if you do), testosterone therapy.

Sildenafil (Viagra) is a prescription medication & is very effective in treating erectile dysfunction.So my best advise for you is to make an appointment with your doctor to get the prescription of viagra &/or other medications accordingly.It will help you greatly in getting good erection & maintaining the erection.

Hope this helped.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today we only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.

If there anything else that you would like to know.I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have had symptoms for the last year. I have no medical conditions. Thanks
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for the additional info.

As you do not have any medical condition & had this weak erection since last one year,so psychological cause like Stress/anxiety/depression are the most probable causes of this.Various tests like neurological evaluation,Dynamic infusion cavernosometry and cavernosography (DICC),Nocturnal tumescence test may be done by your doctor.

Viagra is the drug of choice to treat it.It is a prescription medication & is very effective in treating erectile dysfunction.So I advise you to make an appointment with your doctor to get the prescription of this accordingly.It will help you greatly.

And please do not forget to leave positive rating.Bonus are highly appreciated.

God bless you & take care.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh