Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

I am a 59 yr male, I allways had a larger than average size

Customer Question

I am a 59 yr male, I allways had a larger than average size penis. 9-10 in, recently in past 2-3yrs, now is 2-3 in. in the past wife loved showing off to her friends, now she say,s it's
pathaic usless.could she had something to do with this.she put arsnic in my food according to hospital tests.police unable to arrest at this time.near futher.she moved out , if she could do that, could she give me something to cause this?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

This is Dr. David

no, she can not poison you to cause your penis to shrink

but as men get older, and if you are more overweight, this can cause drops in your blood testosterone levels and body fat can cause your estrogen levels to rise.

obesity can cause diabetes. diabetes can damage nerves which causes your nerves not to work well.

are you overweight?

have you had your blood testosterone levels checked?