Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am concerned about an incident that happened while haveing

Customer Question

i am concerned about an incident that happened while haveing sex with my wife during the sex we must have moved in different directions and in result its almost like my penis was broken or fractured and that was several months ago and it is still bent very much and there is a ball like mass at the end and it has become harder and harder to get and keep an erection, is this a common mishap and what should i do?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 10 months ago.

Hi and thanks for the query.

The different positions during sexual intercourse has most likely caused a penile fracture. This fracture occurs in the corpora of the penis, the tissue that is responsible for causing erection by accumulation of blood in it. There are two corpora running on both sides of the urethra. When one of them gets fractured, the penis bends towards that side during an erection, if the fracture is not addressed by surgery, then the resulting scar causes fibrosis and further bending of the penis and a hard lump at the site of the fracture.

I would suggest that you visit your Urologist for this, so that the damaged area of the corpora can be repaired after release of the scar tissue.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

Wish you good health.