Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have what looks like external warts around the sphincter,

Customer Question

I have what looks like external warts around the sphincter, I'm concerned it can become something serious. Which specialist should I visit?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Your primary care MD should be able to help you with this.

If you would like to go do a MD with more training, and who could easily treat/remove the warts, then I'd suggest you consult with a dermatologist.
Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS