Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

At 82 years, had plasma vaporization of enlarged prostate

Customer Question

At 82 years young, had plasma vaporization of enlarged prostate teelve weeks ago and still having very slow stream, bleeding and lots of pain. The doctor and hospital involved said "the Green Light Laser machine didn't show up so we could delay the operation a few weeks or use the plazma technique "which has a lot of improvements. However, legally blind and cannot see what I was signing and told him so - but in a lot of pain, I agreed to go forthwith. I had GR laser 13 years ago which worked fine with the catherer in only one day. However, after this procedure, I had to go to emerergncy twice and had catherers in for two week at a time.
I need a certified GL urologists hopfully near Carlisle, PA.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help. I'm sorry you are having so many problems. Schedule an appointment with another Urologist OR if you are in a lot of pain, go to an Urgent Care Center now. You can be placed on medication to reduce the spasm by helping the muscle that controls the bladder to relax. This will help reduce frequency and urgency and also improve your urinary stream. I hope this is helpful and you feel better soon. I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Please leave a positive rating, this is how I am paid for my service/response.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.

Also the last part of your question

http://doctorfinders.com/greenlight.php

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.

Were you able to locate a Green Light Laser Doctor in or near Carlisle?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I hope you are feeling better and you were able to contact a Urologist to assist you.