Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Dr.
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

SH only.Regarding the term venous leak. U said in medical

Customer Question

For DR. SH only.Regarding the term venous leak. U said in medical term there is no such word. It is a laymans word. I was reading on the internet and it says that during erection once the blood goes in the penis it has to stay there for the penis to stay erect. If the blood rushes out faster than it gets in that is called venous leak. Can U pls clear this out for me. I believe there are some muscles in the penis which control the out flow of blood and if those muscles don't control the blood that is called venous leak.
11 July 2016 05:18
11 July 2016 05:22
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Actually all this is related to your state of mind that you are in.

If you are having normal morning erections and normal erections when watching porn then you have nothing to worry about.

These symptoms do not mean anything.

Yes there are muscles in the penis (corpus spongiosum and corpus cavernosum) that are responsible for erection.

But I am sure that your muscles are fine and there is no such venous leakage problem with you.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

Can you please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.

Kindest regards