Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

I can't pre standing up, if I try the pre goes everywhere

Customer Question

I can't pre standing up, if I try the pre goes everywhere especially on my pants. My penis stays inside the body, I cannot achieve an erection, I have diabetes.
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast.
Customer: I can not urinate standing up, if I try it goes all over the place especially on myself. I cannot achieve an erection. I have to finger the tip of the penis to feel any thing, my penis stays inside me.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have diabetes
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 months ago.

This is Dr. DAvid

I am sorry you can't pee standing up.

having diabetes is difficult

if you are overweight, this can cause type 2 diabetes and can cause excessive estrogen in your body from excessive body fat and this can cause shrinkage of your penis

are you able to urinate sitting down?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can urinate sitting down

are you able to urinate sitting down from now on?

you can work on loosing weight as well

this can help your diabetes and help decrease estogen levels for you and help you loose body fat and help your penis get larger.