Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed, Doctor
Experience:  Master in Internal medicine, MBBS With four years of experience (London).
16101430

I have taken blow job from unknown girl and I recognised cut

Customer Question

I have taken blow job from unknown girl and I recognised cut on my penis . Just am afraid hiv now
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Amir Javed replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that risk of getting HIV from blow job is very low as it is very rare to get HIV from saliva unless if the girl has open sores in mouth from which blood can mix with saliva. I will suggest to remain calm as risk is very low. I will also advise to have HIV test 3 months after the exposure date. You can also go for post exposure prophylaxis for HIV if this indicent occurs in last 72 hours.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have some leak of blood from my cut so.i was tensed

I can assure there is nothing to worry about as risk is very low. I will suggest to have HIV test 3 months after the exposure and also may consider post exposure prophylactic dose for HIV.

Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed