Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have a pinkish liquid come out of my penis after a hard

Customer Question

I have a pinkish liquid come out of my penis after a hard bowel movement....I saw my urologist and he wasn't concerned....he did an in office urine test and it came out clear with no blood...he said he would check everything again in 6 months although it happened again....I am worried....
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast.
Customer: Will I get an answer....
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No....my last PSA last year was 3.0 and my cytology exam was negative....I am due for my next PSA & Cytology shortly....meanwhile this is the second bout with pinkish blood following a hard BM...had this a few weeks ago and I have IBS....I had gone thru a veery high anxiety time and was having difficult straining BM's for several days prior to theist incident of pinkish liquid....I asm notice at that time some relish color in my semen...it all cleared up only to happen agin with a rather hard but normal BM...I am worried and would appreciate and answer...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Urodoc replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I’d be happy to assist you.
Myself Doctor Anil- a board certified medical consultant with more than 30 years of experience in medical field.
It's my pleasure.

What is your age?

Associated burning sensation during urination?

Are you currently taking any medications?

Have you monitored your blood pressure?

Pain in lower abdomen?

Bloating and flatulence?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.