DrHoellering
DrHoellering, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine self employed
61885400

I am having pain in my Abdomen Just below my breast, nausea

Customer Question

I am having pain in my Abdomen Just below my breast, nausea and throwing up bile
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Oman off for a few weeks, just got worse the last couple of days, feel sick and have pain when I eat
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had a gastric bypass two years ago
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 5 months ago.

Hi there,

Are you feeling worse after eating? Did you ever have a gastritis before? This seems like one.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I feel worse after eating, I am not sure what a gastritis is

Sorry: A gastritis is an inflammation of your stomach. This makes you nauseous, because the stomach doens't like to be filled with food.

Please don't erat too much, too hot, too spicy. You should see your doctor to get a prescripiton for a gastric acid blocker like Omeprazole. This willl make you feel better within a couple of days.