DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

How can you test negative in a urine test months when you

Customer Question

how can you test negative for Percocet in a urine test for 2 months when you are taking it 3 times daily at a 7.5 dosage and have not tested negative for 2 years.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Lab error

That is the only explanation.

If you were taking it 3 times a day, when you had the test, it would show positive, unless samples were mixed up or something like that.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/