dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Urologist
Experience:  I have ten years experienced to handle patients of different specialities inc;uding Urology.

I have had pain in my left testile and visited a doctor and

Customer Question

I have had pain in my left testile and visited a doctor and he thought that it may be epiditimis so he prescribed me and antibiotic which helped but the pain still persisted. He then suggested that I get an ultrasound. My appointment isn't for another week but for the past few days I've had persistent headaches and a stiff neck
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: Should I visit an ER?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Tingling in my arms
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  dr abid replied 4 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

Pain in testicle along with headache and stiff neck is likely the infection .

But as you are on treatment for that without significant improvement than the possibility of Torsion of testis should be ruled out , Ultrasound is mandatory , if you have no appointment than you should go to ER please .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .

Expert:  dr abid replied 4 months ago.

Are you there ..

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My appointment is in 2 weeks, do you think I should visit an ER sooner than that?
Expert:  dr abid replied 4 months ago.

Yes please because if testicle pain is not managed according to its cause than testicle scarring can occur .

So 2 weeks are far , you may need immediate ultrasound .

Regards .