Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

I : I've had a complete prosatectomy, including the nerves .

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I
JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: I've had a complete prosatectomy, including the nerves for erection. In addition to incontinence, I experience urine instead of seamen when ejaculating.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Urologist should know?
Customer: I am not capable of a normal erection. I either have to use "the pump" or the medication that is injected into the corpus carvernosa.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 months ago.

Hi and thanks for the query.

What is your medical question?

Let me know.