DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

Enlarged prostate

Customer Question

Enlarged prostate
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 8 months ago.

Hello

A urologist would be the doctor to help you at this point.

If you are on medications for a large prostate, and if they are not working, then you might need a surgical procedure for this.

I am not sure what your question is, you did not ask one. So, I am guessing here that you want to know what to do.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My urologist recommended surgery because the prostate is to large for Laser procedure. I'm on blood thinner for a heart condition..I take Alfuzosin2,55 mg und Dutasterid 0,5 mg

OK

So that can all be dealt with my the surgeons.

Did you have another question?

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

I have you in the in box, but no post.

Is there another question?