Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Experience:  General Physician, PGCSD
6740150

I need a doctor's note about my over active bladder problem.

Customer Question

Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

Do you have frequent urination?

Since how long you have these symptoms?

Any tests done so far?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
frequent urination.
Many years.
No tests.
Need this for jury summons. I do not want drugs. Going to the bathroom is just fine.
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for the quick reply.

The symptoms you have described of having frequent urination is medically called urinary incontinence.It is loss of bladder control. Most bladder control problems happen when muscles are too weak or too active.

Other possible causes of frequent urination are:interstitial cystitis(an ongoing inflammation of the bladder) ,overactive bladder syndrome,stroke and other neurological diseases,dysfunction of bladder.

Incontinence is most common among the elderly.

Following tests are required for urinalysis,urine culture and sensitivity tests,cystoscopy,cystometry (a measurement of the pressure within the bladder),some neurological tests (for some urgency problems)post-void residual volume (PVR) to measure amount of urine left after urination,urodynamic studies (measurement of pressure and urine flow).

Treatment will be done according to the cause.First the cause is to be determined.So I advice you to make an appointment with urologist for the physical examination & tests to make the exact diagnosis & treatment accordingly.

Hope this helped

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh