Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

Transgender. desire Castration (testicles only). what would

Customer Question

transgender. desire Castration (testicles only). what would be the first step? Legally of course.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: what info do you need?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Oh, High blood pressure, on three meds for that. otherwise nothing else except lactose intolerance.
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 4 months ago.

any other medical issues?

Do you still need help?