Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

The base of my penis has been weak the top of it is fine but

Customer Question

The base of my penis has been weak the top of it is fine but its hard to maintain an errection
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast.
Customer: It is
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: Well sometimes it hurts urinating. When I do masterbait I have to use two hands seems like the blood flow isnt what it used to be. I feel a small decrease in size as well
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Urologist should know?
Customer: Also it sounds like it makes a clicking noise whenever I ejaculate by myself or with a partner
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

What is your age?

Do you have any known medical illness like diabetes?

Since how long you have this problem in erection?