Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Experience:  General Physician, PGCSD

Thanks out! : I came to this web site to get more

Customer Question

Hi Pearl....Thanks for reaching out!
JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: I came to this web site to get more information on Kidney Cyst..I have just done with CT scan for my abdomen
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast.
Customer: CT scan results shows liver, Pancreas all other organs are good except " 8 mm hypodense lesion lower pole cortex left kidney"
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: am little bit worried about this
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

What is your age & gender?

Do you have any symptoms?

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 4 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for coming back online.

Your liver, Pancreas all other organs are good except 8 mm hypodense lesion lower pole cortex left kidney. This is kidney cyst.

Simple kidney cysts usually do not cause symptoms or harm the kidneys.In fact,most people who have them don’t know they have them.In some cases, however, pain can occur between the ribs and hips when cysts enlarge and press on other organs.

The cause of simple kidney cysts is not fully understood.

When simple cysts are found but no symptoms are present, no treatment is needed.

So if you are not having any symptoms,there is no need of any treatment.

Hope this helped

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards