Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Had blood in urine, then quit. Had enlarged prostate taken

Customer Question

Had blood in urine, then quit. Had enlarged prostate taken care of a year ago. had no pain and no heavy lifting
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Urologist should know?
Customer: had no pain or any warning,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 6 months ago.

Greetings

I am happy to help you but I need more information: when did this happen? Was it a single episode? Do I understand you correctly, it is now clear? Have you ever had kidney stones or infections? Was this your first episode ever?

This information will help me provide you with the best answer