DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.

I'd like to perform oral sex on a woman and drink her urine.

Customer Question

I'd like to perform oral sex on a woman and drink her urine. Am I at risk for STD/STI? How can decrease the risk?
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 4 months ago.

You are at risk for all STDs that she might have.

Even if a low risk.

There is no way to reduce that risk other than use a condom, etc.

Obviously, if you are wanting to perform oral sex and drink urine, you would not be using a condom or other barrier, so there would be no way to reduce the risk, other than going on drug prevention treatment for HIV.

Of course, if you have a steady partner, you are monogomous, and you have both been tested clean, then this would eliminate the risk.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here