Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

Dull pain in urethra - hardly noticeable - not very painful

Customer Question

dull pain in urethra - hardly noticeable - not very painful but it happens about 8 times a day - lasts about 30 seconds - a week of doxy didn't help
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: 48 year old male - healthy otherwise
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Urologist should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

Have you had any tests done so far?

Is there frequent urination?

Any discomfort in urination?