Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Board Certified Urologist
Experience:  Board certified Internist
23744323

After a hand job the other night , my penis head has red

Customer Question

hi after a hand job the other night , my penis head has red swelling on the glands and its sensitive to touch ! ive always had a fairly tight foreskin which can get stuck behind the glans during sex but it easy to pull back over the head after . can you help? are either of these connected issues ?
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: slight itch on foreskin aswell but i think its because the skin is a bit dry and trying to heal
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Friction from hand job can cause swelling and irritation.Fungal infection is also possible in this case.The tight foreskin is a separate issue in this case since you can retract it.You can try over the counter clotrimazole cream twice daily to treat the fungal infection.Also application of ice will help to reduce swelling.May take about a week to heal.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok its been about 3 days already anyway and has only got better not worse ! but the tightness of the foreskin, is it getting stuck an issue ? or is there anything that can be done to resolve this?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
The tightness is likely due to the swelling of the penis head.See if the situation resolves by itself after swelling goes down completely in a week or so.If not, then surgical intervention circumcision is recommended to avoid any future complications.Best wishes