DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

Can Venous leak be caused by low testosterone and if so can

Customer Question

Can Venous leak be caused by low testosterone and if so can it be cured by increasing testosterone levels. I was diagnosed with venous leak however it's only within the last few months that ED has become a serious problem. If this is something I've had for my whole life why didn't I experience this level of ED earlier.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 6 months ago.
HellonoA venous leak is not caused by low T.A venous leak develops over time.It is not cured by giving testosterone. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How does venous leak develop. I am a overall healthy person. Can it ever get better
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Does this mean I'll have a problem with my heart in the future. I have recently been to cardiologist for all sorts of tests and everything was fine.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is venous leak an actual defect or is that just what it's called when the blood flows out of the penis to quickly.
It needs surgery.It is a defect in the vein.The vein does not close.Why you have it is not exactly known. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/