Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

I had laser surgery two weeks ago I worried about bleeding

Customer Question

I had laser surgery two weeks ago I worried about bleeding there is bright red blood each time I void but nothing in the morning its nice and clear after I sit down usualy when bleeding starts why ?
JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: the urologist tells me very little the only thing he sais it will take while I'm on Warfarine which I cut back to half dose may be this will slows it down
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: no that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 5 months ago.
HelloYou had laser surgery for what condition?