Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Board Certified Urologist
Experience:  Board certified Internist

I have been diagnosed with balinitis while now. I

Customer Question

Hi. I have been diagnosed with balinitis for a while now. I think it is more to do with a friction burn than anything else and I'm struggling to find a solution. Any advice would be great thanks
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I've had it my whole life. Went to see the doctor around 2 years ago and I've they have prescribed me 1% hydrocortisone cream and advised me to clean the area and keep it dry. That's all the information I have had
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Masturbation occurs inside the foreskin. And I think that friction my whole life has caused this problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Have you tried any antibiotic treatment?Balanitis is usually caused by the bacterial infection.Please also upload a picture if possible.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: