Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a tingling cold sensation at end of penis JA:

Customer Question

hello i have a tingling cold sensation at end of penis
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: I had unprotected sex about 4 weeks ago, and have had the sensation as if the penis head is exposed to cold, not a burning sensation as such
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: this has only been the case the past two days
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: that cold feeling run under my testicles between my legs sometimes not all the time
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.A cold sensation on the penis head without any visible lesion or sore is not a sign of STD.So nothing to worry about. It can be just a little soreness due to friction.Hope this helps.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you have further questions.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Regards.