Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this.

Customer Question

JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: scrotal burning sensation occured about 1 - 2 weeks ago.
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: took antibiotics not helping
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 5 months ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.Is this burning associated with any visible changes in the scrotum?Is the burning sensation superficial or deep in the scrotum?What type of infection was diagnosed by your doctor when the antibiotic was prescribed?Which antibiotic have you been taking?