khagihara, Medical doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.

Im having pain in my left side im blooding from it at does

Customer Question

Im having pain in my left side im blooding from it at does hurt up aroung the kindey area I have had kindey stone before no problem passing them running a low grade of fever I started taking cipra 750mg to see if that helps
Category: Urology
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 months ago.
Did you have CT scan or ultrasound? Did you have a urine test? What did your doctor say?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did want of the overthe counter test it show nothing!! My doctor is out of town this weekend
!! In all honestly my hushand has stage 4 terminal cancer and I feel like I cannot live him!!! That is way I look ya'll up
Sorry to hear that. It seems to be mild kidney infection. Cipro would work for it. Take 400 mg every 12 hours. If it doesn't help, you should go to urgent care to have different antibiotics and ultrasound of the kidney.