Dr. David, MD
Experience:  Experienced physican in Urology

Have to urinate every 20-30 minutes. Pressure constant on

Customer Question

Have to urinate every 20-30 minutes. Pressure constant on bladder. On Cephalexin and Uribel and it's not helping. Can't get an appt until the 25th of May with a Urologist. Anything I can do?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr .Davidyou could have overactive bladder syndrome.there are prescription like Vesicar or Detrol to help with overactive bladderyou need to avoid all caffeine and alcohol in your diet. these can often irritate the bladder. you can also try over the counter AZO which can help numb up your bladder and help decrease irritation symptoms.if your symptoms continue, you can go to the ER and see a doctor and get a bladder ultrasound to check for bladder stones which can irritate your bladder.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using