Dr. David, MD
Experience:  Experienced physican in Urology
41363181

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** have a problem

Customer Question

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** have a problem with my symptoms are pain in the testicles sometimes pain in the lower abdomen, pain in the crotch and some burning ejaculation. A few months ago I had gonorrhea and consequently after cure came this disease, I wonder if I have a medical appointment with you, I do not have health insurance expenses would pay me cash, I am in Enterprise hope to have appointments as soon as possible thank you very much
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidwe are online doctors here to answer medical questions. we don't schedule and see patients face to face.most epididymitis infections are viral and get better on their own. some epididymitis infections are bacterial and need a course of antibioitcs.epididymitis would not cause pain in the lower abdomen.burning ejaculation can be a sign of prostatitis inflammation of the prostate gland which can be a sign of prostate infection as well.are you in Enterprise Alabama, Nevada? California?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I put ice on that part and take a pain reliever and pain decreased but sometimes I have and not later, but I want to eradicate the disease completely pain is already little, I'm in Enterprise Alabama.
then you have to see a urologist face to face to get an examyou might need an ultrasound of your scrotum and prostate to check for infection and issues.you might need a course of antibiotics to help treat an infection.you might have to apply for medicaid or www.healthcare.gov insurance to see a doctor and get some testing done. Wiregrass Urology 507 N Main St, Enterprise, AL 36330 dothanspecialty.com(###) ###-####Dothan Specialty Clinic 207 E Watts St, Enterprise, AL 36330 dothanspecialty.com(###) ###-####re some local urology clinics.are you willing to apply for health insurance?