Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Board Certified Urologist
Experience:  Board certified Internist

Yes 2 to 3 weeks ago I went to an Asian spa received a hand

Customer Question

Yes 2 to 3 weeks ago I went to an Asian spa received a hand job but before I got that the massuse did something to the tip of my penis then wiped it off. Well 2 days later I started feeling mucle aches in my shoulders and lower back some burning in my stomach and up to my chest. Fatigue and some nasua at times. After 5 days my 8 month got a rash on her stomach. I was terrified that I gave her something. My stomach still hurts and body aches. Do I need to be worried. Thanks
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 5 months ago.
HelloShe would have to be tested.But, these are not signs of any standard STD.feff9
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My body aches but I may have anxiety?
It is too soon to be HIV.Of course all adults should be tested.And you should see your doc.However, this is not an STD from your story. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.The risk of HIV from handjob is practically nil. And HIv related symptoms will not appear in 2 days just like that. Your symptoms are anxiety related nothing else. Do not worry. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks I still have some burning in stomach and some mucle aches. I will get tested when I can. Thanks
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Your test will be negative and should assuage your anxiety. Do not worry. For burning sensation you can try antacids like Ranitidine 150 mg twice daily. Best wishes
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Burning in the stomach does that happen?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
This is likely not related. You have had a stomach virus and can cause this. Or bad diet can cause this. Not concerning.