Dr. David, MD
Experience:  Experienced physican in Urology
41363181

Epididymitis and good night I am in Enterprise Alabama. Let

Customer Question

epididymitis and good night I am in Enterprise Alabama. Let me know about any doctor can meet me, I do not have health insurance expenses would pay cash and I would like that Spanish was spoken to communicate hope I can help because I need to wait on this disease if you have any number or address you agradeceria
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your post.Can you please let me know what symptoms you have and what you would like to discuss on here.Regards
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. My symptoms are pain in the testicles, pain in the lower abdomen and groin pain a few months ago I had gonorrhea and took off but then I started these pains. I wish that I could prescribe something to alleviate this condition and able to buy the medicine or if you can any doctor who is in Enterprise Alabama and can go with, I do not have health insurance expenses would cover cash hope can help me thanks
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.
.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.
Sorry posted here by mistake.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou can get treatment here. Enterprise Express Care 805 E Lee St, Enterprise, AL 36330 enterpriseexpresscare.com(###) ###-####e can not give out prescriptions to clients over the internet.you have to see a doctor face to face.ask them if they have sliding scale insurance for you.you may have to apply for medicaid in the state.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com