Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

Can you give us the name of urologists in Muskegon/Grand Rapids,

Customer Question

Can you give us the name of urologists in Muskegon/Grand Rapids, Michigan that do the HoLEP procedure?
JA: The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: My husband has been offered the choice of TURP or XPS Greenlight surgeries--in Muskegon.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Urologist should know?
Customer: He would prefer the HoLEP if he can find a provider.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Will your husband be paying out of pocket?How far can your husband travel?How soon does he need this done?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.