How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Norbert Scheufele Your Own Question
Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 19988
Experience:  specialist at self employed
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr Norbert Scheufele is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need the answer to what l need tract infection.

Customer Question

I need the answer to what l need for uniary tract infection. So far I have taken cranberry juice and have drank a lot of water and vitamin c . Now I'm burning and I need antibiotics. Can u help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.
Hello,what you did are the first steps to treat a beginning UTI. If it doesn´t help after 2-3 days, antibiotic treatment is necessary. So please contact your doctor for prescription of a medicament like cotrimoxazole or ciprofloxacin.Hope you get well soon, kind regards,Dr.N. Scheufele
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.
Hello,if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele