Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I suspect I may have ED I get strong erections and a

Customer Question

Hello,I suspect I may have ED I get strong erections and a lot of times I get weak ones. It's also takes a liger time to get erect after first ejaculation.I tried to use a drug which seems to work but it comes with side effects like red eyes, running stomach etc
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What's the best way forward?
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan here to help you today. First you need an evaluation by a physician, preferably a Urologist. Blood tests will be needed to determine hormone levels such as testosterone. The drug you used, was it Viagra? If so, other medications and or products can be prescribed avoiding the side effects you had. This is a problem that can be treated. I hope this is helpful and should you have any additional questions I am here to answer them for you. A positive rating is always appreciated.