Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

Do I have peyronie's disease and venous leakage in my

Customer Question

Do I have peyronie's disease and venous leakage in my penis?My penis curves to the left (it's not a dramatic curve) but the area where the curve begins is significantly less thick than the rest of my penis and I sometimes feel pain in that same area while I'm masturbating or having sex. I also have an inability to maintain an erection without manual stimulation. If I am masturbating or actively penetrating my partner, there's no problem - but if I'm interrupted, stop to change positions, or anything like that, my erection starts going away pretty rapidly.I am in my early twenties.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr Chaithanya attending youNo problem with your erections the way they happen, as Psychological component is added, and they can differ in each personThe problem is with the bend your penis.It cannot be peyronie's disease alwaysBut, You need to get examined by surgeon once to know if something is wrongNot an emergency, but I suggest you to meet a General surgeon once and get examined.Hope this helps.Request to leave a positive rating, only then I'm compensated for the answer.Regards
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is it possible for me to send a picture and for you to see if it looks like peyronie's?
Peyronies disease cannot be diagnosed by looking image. Surgeon will need to examine you.
Hi, Did you happen to see the answer? Request to leave a positive rating, and only then, I'm compensated for my time. Good luck!