DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

I have a utI every time I pass urine it burns at the end, can

Customer Question

I have a utI every time I pass urine it burns at the end, can I get priscription
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 7 months ago.
Helloyou can not get a prescription on line.You have to see a doctor.Also, you need a urinalysis.There is lots of drug resistance and they should send the urine for culture, given your age, and if this i snot your first UTI, or if you have previously used antibiotics for this.Urgent care or your doctors office, or a walk in clinic are options.If you don't have a doctor, let me know your city and state and I will help you find one. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/