Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

My mom is an 88 yr old dialysis patient living w me. She has

Customer Question

My mom is an 88 yr old dialysis patient living w me. She has swelling in lower legs and ankles. She called me to bedroom as one leg is leaking water from it. The bed is wet. Is this an emergency?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: She had a blockage in Colin a few weeks ago and is a PAH patient.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 11 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** . I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .I would like some more information:Do you have a photo of her condition you can send me now ? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
HelloI am still awaiting a response from you .I would be happy to help.RegardsDr Pravin