Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Neurologist/Internist with academic and clinical experience.

How can I get a prescription dysfunction

Customer Question

How can I get a prescription for erectile dysfunction
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 5 months ago.
Hello Welcome to JA. I am not able to write prescriptions to patients here online, it is against the law, even for medications as minor as this. You can go to any GP for this problem, and I can discuss with you the medication you need (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra) and the starting dose if you have questions, or conditions to consider if you have a history of heart disease, are on nitrate medications, etc. Get back to me to discuss this further and I will reply.|166374793|0&skwid=43700009728831704&sourcepoint=BS That is the link to Viagra, the most commonly used medication, they have ways for medication discounting, will link you to a doctor, etc. get back to me if I can help by writing back. I will reply. I can also call you to discuss this on the phone, JA charges extra for this service,, but let me know Dr Frank