Dr. David, MD
Experience:  Experienced physican in Urology
41363181

My urine is extremely concentrated, but my numbers were all

Customer Question

My urine is extremely concentrated, but my numbers were all normal.
JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: Past urinalysis showed traces of bilirubin in my urine
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: I drink at least 48 ounces of water per day....usually more....a lot more.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou might have to see a kidney specialist to check your kidneyshow old are you?are you on any medications?you might benefit from a 24 hour urine collection to check how well your kidneys are functioning.have you had that test done?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 36. I am healthy and active. I take Zoloft daily. My urologist has never performed more than just a urinalysis. It's frustrating. His answer to everything is "drink more water"
I will request that a kidney function test be performed. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
you are welcomelet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
do you have other questions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Reading your reviews now. I do Not want to be scammed or overcharged. My urologist has done that enough already. No further questions right now.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I see.no scam here.I am a doctor online.you can contact customer service if you have questions about billing issues.we are just the doctors here answering questions.we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackif you found my response to be helpful, I would appreciate positive feedback.thanks for using JustAnswer.com