Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

Trying to get an idea of what my lab results is saying JA:

Customer Question

Trying to get an idea of what my lab results is saying
JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: Peal, my result 1 indicates a "Mixed urogenital flora". "25,000-50,000 colony forming units per mL.
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: My geno said I had unusually higher amounts of blood in my urine and suggested I go visit a urologists.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidwas this result from a urine culture?if they were testing your urine, and if you didn't do a proper clean catch of your urine in mid stream, some of the urine could have touched your vaginal labial lips and cause some vaginal normal bacteria to get into your urineyou might need a cystoscopy to look inside of your bladder to find out why you are having blood in your urinea small kidney stone, a small bladder stone, excessive alcohol use or caffeine use can irritate the bladder and cause a small amount of blood in your urine.let me know if you have other questions.