Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

I have a question: my penis even rub my underware amount of

Customer Question

I have a question: my penis even rub my underware amount of pain it come and goes I been to all kind of test with doctor and they said nothing is whrong and no one could find out how to cure that pain . what you think could be
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidwhere is the pain on your penis skin? tip of penis? sides? upper skin? underside close to testicle? are you circumcized? can you upload a clear photo of your penis skin? is the skin normal?what medications are you taking now?do you mastubate? if you masturbate too hard on your skin, this can cause your skin to you have diabetes? this can cause nerve damage and pain.