Michael Salama
Michael Salama,
Experience:  Medical director at San Miguel Medical Clinic
93434137

My husband was peeing this morning and blood came out from

Customer Question

My husband was peeing this morning and blood came out from the pee hole there is a dime size amount of blood I his uderwear
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: He says he coughed to hard and then there was a decent amount of blood he did pinch down on it or anything
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: He he lifts 1800 pound slabs of granite on a daily basis
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 7 months ago.
Please have your husband have a urine dipstick test as soon as possible so it can be evaluated for blood and other tests. Additionally it sounds like he will need a cystoscopy which is a camera that can look inside his urethra and his bladder to make sure there is nothing that could be causing this blood.Let me know if you have any other questions. If not, please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that's the only way I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.