Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

I'm interested in Trimix, it seems my health plan (Kaiser)

Customer Question

I'm interested in Trimix, it seems my health plan (Kaiser) is unlikely to give me a prescription, wondering if there is an easy way out of my dilemma?
JA: The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me just a bit more information so the Urologist can help you best. For example have you seen a Urologist for this and if so, has there been a diagnosis?
Customer: No I haven't.. I just learned about this medication, I just know I do not want to use Viagra because I sometimes use nitrates.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Urologist should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidif you are using nitrates you have to ask your doctors first if your heart is strong enough to have sex.if so, you can consult with urologist outside of your network to get a prescription for trimixtrimix usually has to be made in compound pharmaciesbut there are urologist outside of kaiser who would be willing to give you a prescription.we can't give out prescriptions to clients over the internet. we are here to answer medical questions.let me know if you have other questions.